Are you satisfied with your financial results after years of declining reimbursement rates?
Do you wonder if your practice is falling short of your revenue and collections potential?
Sentinel Health offers an external billing audit designed to ensure charges are being billed appropriately and optimal revenue is being captured. Even the best practices can experience billing errors, a sure way to minimize and correct them is to have an audit system in place to monitor the work done by staff and physicians.
Our review process is designed to help you strengthen the financial health of your practice, focusing on the following areas:
- Medical Chart Review
- Evaluate a sample of charts to review clinical documentation and the accuracy of corresponding coding
- Accounts Receivable Workflow Evaluation
- Determine percentage of clean claim rate
- Review AR Days and claim follow up procedures in place
- Analyze adjustment and write off amounts compared to denial reasons and contractual obligations
- Evaluate patient collection activities and determine deficiencies
- ICD-10 Assessment
- Identify deficiencies in Clinical documentation to assess your current readiness for ICD-10